UMKC libraries provide places for research, learning and community. Students, faculty and staff rely on our libraries as a resource and haven for scholarship, collaboration and camaraderie.
Priorities for our libraries include:
- Procure scholarly materials and databases to enable student learning and research across all UMKC academic areas of study.
- Enhance and expand services offered by the UMKC Libraries to students to ensure their academic success.
- Create opportunities for students to expand their horizons and excel at their academic achievements.
- Contribute to the processing, programming, conserving, preserving, archiving and digitizing of the libraries’ distinctive collections and archives to guarantee the long-term availability of primary resource materials for current and future researchers.
- Transform the Miller Nichols Library and the Health Sciences Library into inspirational academic centers that encourage research, academic excellence, and collaboration in a technologically rich environment.
- Endow key librarian positions to provide visionary leadership and professional development opportunities that result in increased innovation of library services.
For more information please visit the UMKC Libraries.