For more than 50 years, the Bloch School has grown and prospered because alumni and friends have made major gifts to create scholarships, support programs and provide the dean with resources to take advantage of extraordinary opportunities.
Priorities for the Bloch School include:
- Fund new software for the Financial Research Lab and updated classrooms in Bloch Heritage Hall.
- Provide a stipend for a student working at least 150 hours in unpaid business internships.
- Provide student memberships in local professional organizations to promote networking and career development in Kansas City’s business community.
- Provide scholarships that help deserving students who are passionate about business and management afford to better their lives with a college degree.
- Establish endowed chairs and professorships, allowing students to learn directly from experts in their field.
- Connect students with world-class research, renowned faculty, cutting edge curriculum, and experimental programs to help fulfill their entrepreneurial dreams.
For more information please visit the Henry W. Bloch School of Management.